These DTP18350 "Lil' Smokies" cells are new old stock. We've tested a sample and found that they still have approximately 900mAh capacity, just like from the factory. These are unused, uninstalled, and have no remnants of kapton tape, nickel strip, adhesive, or damage heat wrap.
Since these are 18mm diameter, they fit perfectly with our 18650 brackets, nickel strip, adhesive insulators and heat shrink, though you will need to cut the heat shrink in half. Think of these as half-size 18650 cells.
Lithium Battery Safety
- Misusing or mishandling a lithium-ion battery may cause fire or explosion, which can result in personal INJURY or DEATH and property damage. You MUST read the safety warnings and resources before purchasing, using, and/or handling batteries. Even if properly handled, lithium-ion batteries may still catch fire or explode. The buyer acknowledges these risks and absolves Higher Wire Inc. of any responsibility for any damage these cells may cause.
- Unless otherwise stated, batteries sold by Higherwire are unprotected and not recommended by us or their original manufacturers for use unless equipped with a protection circuit board (PCB), battery management system (BMS), and/or similar device.
- Lithium batteries must be properly disposed of – NOT in a fire or in the trash. Laws vary at the city, state and national level, and it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure they are recycling lithium batteries properly. Many local governments and retail stores offer free recycling, and we offer a recycling locator at higherwireenergy.com/recycle.
- Unless otherwise stated, batteries sold by Higherwire are used and have no warranty, either from Higherwire or the original manufacturer. Although we visually inspect and analyze/grade all batteries prior to sale, it is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect all batteries for physical damage, corrosion, and voltage upon receipt. Contact email@example.com immediately if there are any issues with an order, and do not use any battery that is damaged or below 3.0 volts upon receipt.
- Unless otherwise stated, batteries sold by Higherwire are charged to 40% SOC (~3.4v) per IATA and DOT regulations. Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attempt to mix and match brands, including models as well as old and new, used, and unused lithium-ion batteries. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure a battery is compatible with the intended application. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, including technical.
- Unless otherwise stated, batteries sold by Higherwire are shipped as UN3480 per DOT and IATA regulations. We ship using ground shipping to minimize risk of damage to persons or property.
- Go to higherwireenergy.com/warning for full lithium battery safety precautions.